About : Testimonials
David and I would like to thank you so much for the wonderful ceremony you conducted. Everyone has told us how much they loved and how different and personal it was. It had many people in tears. We were both extremely happy and moved by what you created . It has been great being able to share the kids naming ceremony and our wedding with you. Thanks again. Leanne and David x
We would both like to thank you so much for marrying us, for making the ceremony everything we wanted and unique to us. We had a perfect day. Your advice and help leading up to the wedding were hugely appreciated and we would recommend you to anyone a hundred times over. Mr and Mrs R – 1st December 2014 xxx
You are Legend. The Groom!
You’ve got this amazing calming influence. Lorraine
We thought our renewal of vows was going to be cancelled. Thank you for stepping in and making it so lovely and special. Hilary
I loved the Scottish Handfast so much. Now my husband wants a Celtic costume and a sword! Helen
Thank you so much for helping us, we have had such a lovely day despite the rain! People have been asking if you’re a member of our family. Nic
I had no idea about what my boys name meant and it’s just so funny now. I always just loved it but hearing what it meant was brilliant. I love it even more. Thank you so much. Nicola
Thank you for being so patient. You really made us feel at ease and everyone loved the ceremony. Cheryl
I can’t stop smiling, thank you. (Nanna)
I can’t tell you how wonderful everyone thought the service was. Thank you so much
That was so much better than I thought it would be. I was very nervous. Thank You
Lovely, really lovely. Thank you so much
That was the most beautiful service I have ever been to. And, believe me, I go to a lot of funerals
You really got her… that was her to a T. Thank you so much
I cannot believe we got everything sorted in so short notice. This morning I was in panic mode, now I feel quite calm!” (First meeting with the family for a Funeral Service)
I just wanted to email you and thank you for the wonderful service you did for my Mum. It was lovely. I could not have wished for anything more. Thank youAnna     Ceremonies
Planning Your Ceremony
- Contact me initially to discuss your Ceremony
- We can meet up in person or talk via email and/or telephone
- You chose music, readings and family/friends taking part
- I can advise on traditions, customs and etiquette
- For legal marriage in Scotland, I will guide you with paperwork, dates of submission etc
- On your special day, I will conduct the Ceremony you want
- How much do you charge to conduct a Ceremony?
- That depends on what type of Ceremony and the location
- Do you come to the Wedding meal afterwards?
- That's up to you. I don't 'expect' to be invited, in fact I'd rather you had your family/friends there (I know how expensive wedding's can be and I'd hate to take the place of someone you wanted to invite!). I may stay for a wee drink and Congratulate you
- I am in America and I'd like to do something special for my partner - can you help?
- Anything at all that I can do to help. If you need to arrange everything by email, it's fine. And if you need help finding a location in your budget just let me know. I'm always out and about.
- When should I book you for my Wedding?
- As soon as you have your date! I have bookings made in 2014 for 2017 so it's vital that you get your date, venue, celebrant and band booked as soon as you can.
- What if you are not available on my date?
- It may happen! But, don't worry, I have several lovely colleagues who I can recommend.
- Where can I get married?
- Anywhere in Scotland; in a garden, hotel, castle, palace, ruined historical sites, outside, inside, at home, on a boat, up a mountain.. (except some religious buildings)